frame

Word up!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flip The Tune 08 - Mirage Of Freedom

You've been living under a rock and don't know what is Flip The Tune? Check out the previous posts about it!
Don't forget to tag your songs everywhere with #FlipTheTune so we get noticed for that tag.

No entry fee which leads to no prizes awarded :lol: but we'll make good feedback on the production, track composition, sound quality and sound engineering.
**ETA: Sunday 29-Mar 23:59
OK so, who's in? **Please give feedback if you're going to do something for the project.

March has a deep poem about freedom and stuff.
Grab it or ask for it on PM.

Comments

• cool bro, starting right away this time, haha..

• hey ive ripped it and took some of the noise out, where were you uploading that before, on facebook?

• @oki said:
    hey ive ripped it and took some of the noise out, where were you uploading that before, on facebook?

I'll send you a PM to avoid copyright infringement

• Can you send me a pm too pls
  • @garagara said:
    Can you send me a pm too pls

done!

• here's mine.
    kinda trance-like techno- acid... used only a few parts of the sample. but i like how it came together, this one.

https://sowndhaus.audio/track/15605/oki-the-mirage-of-freedom

• where is @garagara ??? hope you get around a track for this too!

@oki said:
    here's mine.
    kinda trance-like techno- acid... used only a few parts of the sample. but i like how it came together, this one.

https://sowndhaus.audio/track/15605/oki-the-mirage-of-freedom

Oh my, this is very good! That ride sits there perfectly in the middle of that acid sound!
    It got me dancing like crazy and now I don't know which one I like more, if yours or mine LOL

Well... my track took a long time to get started, got from ghetto funk to trance and then slowed it down and remade the whole thing into this kind of Industrial House slash Electro House track with a hint of drum n' bass sounds in it :dizzy:
    Used only the beginning of the vocal track and a part in the middle where it sounded like a rhythmic thing which is funny because you've used that same part!
    Used lots of Krush vst and other style of "crushers" to make it more grunge like.
    I've found out how to use a limiter ahahah and now my stuff sounds louder without the peeks hurting my ears.
    And finally I think I've found my BPM. It's 120 and I'm in love with it ;)

• yea gara, what you got?

okay, exellent track rudec. nice and dark. love the background synth sounds.
    good work on the limiter, lol. seems spot on. i always use one, but sort fo under-use it, just take out the irregular peaks. but thats me, i like my tracks to sound unmastered. but before the limiter, i do use a multi band compressor, that cuts back the mid and low.

anyway, your rtacks just get better, i feel.
    120 is the BMP of the gods. at least, thats what the old acid house people once called it. had something to do with the heartbeat of humans, theres a whole theory.

• yeah @garagara we're waiting for you!

@oki said:
    good work on the limiter, lol. seems spot on. i always use one, but sort fo under-use it, just take out the irregular peaks. but thats me, i like my tracks to sound unmastered. but before the limiter, i do use a multi band compressor, that cuts back the mid and low.

120 is the BMP of the gods. at least, thats what the old acid house people once called it. had something to do with the heartbeat of humans, theres a whole theory.

Thanks! My tracks are getting shaped to the way I want my sound to sound ;)
    Didn't know that about 120bpm, but it sounds just right to me I guess.

well what about next month, can we flip this?

or this?

• @Rudec said:
    yeah @garagara we're waiting for you!

@oki said:

Thanks! My tracks are getting shaped to the way I want my sound to sound ;)
    Didn't know that about 120bpm, but it sounds just right to me I guess.

well what about next month, can we flip this?

or this?

i like that second one the best, first one would also work for me.