frame

Word up!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a thought... Crumplvision 2020

Who's either coming to Eurovision in 2020 in the Netherlands with me and @oki
OR
We host a Crumplvision watching/listening party this time next year

Comments

• we should totally go.
    but i have no idea about tickets, and when those will be available. and for how much. i guess theyll have to pick a venue first.

• Crumplvision!

Could this be nation-based collabs? with a big finale/comp at the end? Judged by a panel?

• @oki said:
    we should totally go.
    but i have no idea about tickets, and when those will be available. and for how much. i guess theyll have to pick a venue first.

I'll keep an eye on dates/venure/tickets etc. Might even have Eric Kleptone in tow as well. And if we don't make it into the actual gig, we could just find a bar or something and have our own finale party

• @DJHazard said:
    Crumplvision!

Could this be nation-based collabs? with a big finale/comp at the end? Judged by a panel?

Don't forget the public votes! That's when it can all get turned on it's head

• @MsMiep said:

@oki said:
    we should totally go.

I'll keep an eye on dates/venure/tickets etc. Might even have Eric Kleptone in tow as well. And if we don't make it into the actual gig, we could just find a bar or something and have our own finale party

okay, me too.
    i imagine it will be quite the gay party nght, in amsterdam, that night.