frame

Word up!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets do this!

Looks like it all works. It needs a tweak or two and I might break stuff along the way so posts might disappear.

Get stuck in.

Comments

• hi im oki

• about tweaking:
    i cant change my profile pic, it sais i have to chec my email for a confirmation email first. but theres not mail.
    also sais that it a black box below left on my screen.

• I've just confirmed your email manually, you should be all good now.

The server doesn't have email functionality. I might have to add that I suppose.

• @SpareElbowSkin said:
    Wotcha

quotes work

• Where's the emojis? I need a ;(

• Hello! I've signed up under a different name just to confuse absolutely no-one.

• Hello beautiful People

• pompom
    edited January 22

Edit: youtube links and some other embeds work just by pasting the url. Don't use the URL-link thing.

• i was looking for the like button..

• Me too. I could probably add one but we're not social media. Just have to get used to interacting with posts the old fashioned way.

• @pom said:
    Me too. I could probably add one but we're not social media. Just have to get used to interacting with posts the old fashioned way.

yea its better. like button just makes you lazy, and not bother to post to say you like something.

• yea makes one lazy anyway, you dont have to post something if you like it.

• hello .. again ... its me ... :)

• hey pom, how about making a sub for baby shark? and then we cna handle all further communication there. will draw some people in immediately.

• Yeah we could set that up in the Projects area. Maybe in a separate category for album projects.

Been wondering about all the top level categories. Don't want too much so it's confusing where to post but don't want too few so you can't find things easily. I guess we'll just see what works best as we go.
    Shout out any suggestions tho.

Another thing is we can't share acapellas or any copyright stuff here. I'll get some rules written about what we can and can't share.

• @pom said:
    Yeah we could set that up in the Projects area. Maybe in a separate category for album projects.

Been wondering about all the top level categories. Don't want too much so it's confusing where to post but don't want too few so you can't find things easily. I guess we'll just see what works best as we go.
    Shout out any suggestions tho.

Another thing is we can't share acapellas or any copyright stuff here. I'll get some rules written about what we can and can't share.

yea thats cool, theres other places for that..
    yea , ideally, youd need a closed off part for a project, so you can work on it without everybody seeing it. not sure if thats possible.

• I can close off parts for registered members only. You'd have to log in to see them.
    Might be able to assign roles to members for certain areas, not sure.

• We're experiencing crashes. Looks like we're gonna need a bigger server.

• Problem fixed, we're now running on a beefier server, more RAM, cores and space.

• The pad is looking suuuuper flash. Amazing job Pom ;(

• feedback: i keep clicking the wrong quote button, the one on top. the line underneath the post fools me.

• Good evening.

• I take it the email shizzle isn't running yet? Who's door do I kick down to get manually confirmed so I can change this default pic? :)

• Cripes, it's the boss. Look lively, people!

• mr. GYBO in da house!

• At ease. Just think of me as another one of the normal people. Can someone get me a cigar and a brandy?