frame

Word up!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the album!

alright, here it is! feel free to grab tunes, and promote your tunes everywhere, and all that stuff.

individual stream and download at sowndhaus, and theres a zip file at crumplbangers, with one small bonus track!

if anybody has a late entry, let me know, it can be added easyly to the sowndhaus page.

thanks to all for participating, another project done! :)

https://sowndhaus.audio/profile/thebabysharkproject

https://crumplebangers.com/baby-shark/

Comments

• Some crackers in there. Good job everybody!

• exceptional! Thanks so much fam, super fun. I gotta say, working with Scott and Jo's stems was an absolute joy. I felt like I was in the studio with you. So much chemistry. much love to you all xx

• yea that was nice, makes me wander if there isnt some kind of concept in that for another project..

• @oki said:
    yea that was nice, makes me wander if there isnt some kind of concept in that for another project..

It's what I hope the Orchestra can be. People making bits and others messing around with them.

• @pom said:

@oki said:
    yea that was nice, makes me wander if there isnt some kind of concept in that for another project..

It's what I hope the Orchestra can be. People making bits and others messing around with them.

true. perfect for the orchestra.

• @oki said:

@pom said:

@oki said:

true. perfect for the orchestra.

loved working with Scott and Jo's tracks. Heaps more fun than the usual A/B

• This is beautiful! Great work guys! =) =)